- For the pasta:
- 300gr flour
- 3 eggs
- 10g salt
- For the stuffing:
- 200g ricotta cheese
- Pepper as needed
- For the sauce:
- 4 lemons
- 200g water
- Mix the eggs, flour and salt until you get a dough smooth and homogeneous and let it rest covered with film for about 30 minutes
- Separately, stir in the ricotta cheese with salt, pepper and basil. Place the mixture in a pastry bag.
- After 30 minutes, divide the dough for the pasta in half and roll out both parts into thin sheet 1mm thick
- On one of those sheets of pastry make spikes of ricotta with the pastry bag at a distance of about 3 cm each.
- Place the other pasta sheet on top, making sure it adheres well.
- Cut the dough by making squares corresponding to the spikes of ricotta.
For the sauce:
- Leave the peel of 3 lemons in 200 ml of water to infuse overnight
- The following morning, in a saucepan, bring the lemon infusion from the previous day to 40 ° C for about 1 hour and let it cool.
- In a pot of salted water add the zest of a lemon for flavor and, once brought to a boil, dip the ravioli and cook until they float.